The online application of the Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical (KEAM) 2021 entrance exam has finally commenced. The last application date is June 21st. That said, the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE Kerala) has allotted time till June 30th to upload required certificates/documents, except for the Date of Birth and Proof of Nativity.
Also Read: The Malayali Obsession With Entrance Exams
KEAM is the state-level entrance exam for admission to Engineering, Homoeo, Architecture, Forestry, Agriculture, MBBS, BDS, Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Veterinary, Fisheries, and Pharmacy courses in colleges located in Kerala. The examination will be conducted on July 24, 2021, across various centres in Kerala, Delhi, Mumbai, and Dubai. All applicants will be able to download admit cards from July 14.
Also Read: Why Do So Many Malayalis Fail IELTS?
If you plan to apply to KEAM this year, here’s what you should do:
- Visit the official website of CEE — cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the KEAM 2021- -online application link.
- Click on Registration, and read the information carefully.
- After you’ve done reading it thoroughly, ‘Proceed for Registration’.
- Fill in all the information in the ‘Registration’ section.
- Now log in with your registered credentials.
- Fill out all the information asked, and upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the application fee and hit submit
Here are a list of things all applicants must have before they register:
- An Email ID and an active Mobile Number.
- Scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression (as specified).
- 10th Marksheet
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate (if claiming reservation)
- Community Certificate
Who can apply for KEAM?
Candidates should have at least 45 per cent marks in their Kerala Higher Secondary Examination (HSE) or its equivalent. They should have chosen Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects.
You May Also Like: The Most Important Test Malayalis Are Least Prepared For
All the details are mentioned here. Do have a look!