Movies are an integral part of a Malayali’s life. Nothing shows our love for movies like our use of popular dialogues in daily life.
Here’s our list of 10 Malayalam movie dialogues that we use in day to day life.
“Chanduviney tholpikkan aavilla makkaley” – Oru Vadakkan Veeragadha
Every time you beat your friends at anything!
“Angane pavanayi shavamayi” – Nadodikattu
When someone boasts about something but ends up being a flop.
“Kochi pazheykochiyalla” – Big B
When you see something new in Kochi.
“Njanee polytechnic onnum padikkathathukondu yanthrangaludey pravarthanam ariyilla” -Thalayanmanthram
Every time your engineer friend starts talking.
“Get outhouse” – Mazha Peyyunnu Maddalam Kottunnu
The irrefutable line that wins you an unwinnable argument.
“Polandiney patti oraksharam mindaruthu” – Sandesham
The moment someone says “Poland”.
“Welcome to Ooty. Nice to meet you” – Kilukkam
When your friend comes home after not visiting for a few days.
“I am the sorry aliya. I am the sorry.” – Thilakkam
When you want to apologise to a friend.
“Purappettu…purappettu…purappettittu ara manikoor aayi” – Mannar Mathai Speaking
When you’re late but want to play it cool.
“Nadesha, kollanda” – Ravanaprabhu
When your friends start fighting with each other.
- “Just remember that” – Commissioner
- “Sadhanam Kayyilundo?” – Akkare Akkare Akkare
- “Nammukku oru naarangya vellam kaachiyalo?” – Thuvanathumbilkal
- “Appukkutta…over aakki chalamaakkenda!” – In Harihar Nagar
- “Ellathinum athintethaya samayam undu Dasa” – Nadodikaatu
- “Ippo shariyakki tharaam” – Vellanakalude Nadu
- “Kaanan oru lookilla enne ullu, bayankara budhiya” – Meesa Madhavan
Did we miss your favourite dialogue? Let us know in the comments section below.